Project ManagerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
As a ProjectManagement Co-op, you will work closely with our Program Managers to help manage resources, schedules, and priorities across hardware and software teams across various projects.You will be a key asset in developing internal communications, dashboards on project status, and executingschedule and budget tools that enable our leadership team to make informed decisions about the organization. You will learn from an agile management team on leading innovative R&D projects and how dynamic start-ups mature their processes and toolsets for rapid growth.
- Leverage best practices in organizational change management to implement regular internal communications (dashboards, SharePoint sites, newsletters, etc.).
- Work closely with the Program Management Office (PMO) to develop lightweight documentation and reflect key performance indicators in concise reports.
- Work closely with the PMO and financial team to develop reports for our various engineering teams on schedule and spend.
- Support the PMO in their tasks and partake as available or requested in critical path analysis, spend analysis, and risk management activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress within Engineering or relevant technical field
- Strong Excel spreadsheets and Gantt charts skills, with the ability to interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Highly organized and can successfully manage timelines for both your own work and the deliverables of projects under your purview.