About The Role:
As Project Manager IT, you are part of an enthusiastic and driven team of Project Managers that defines priorities across the various internal and external IT projects within the entire portfolio. You are responsible for a structured approach and are involved in every phase of the project. To this end, you are in close contact with business, technical analysts and developers. You are also the point of contact for the customer.
- Starting from a need of your own business or the customer, you draw up a project plan and put together a project team. Within this project team, YOU take the lead!
- You closely monitor the project progress with regard to timing, scope and budget.
- What if the project planning deviates? Based on proactive coordination with your fellow project managers, you distribute the available resources to avoid bottlenecks.
- You continuously report and communicate the project status to internal parties and clients.
- You dare to look back critically at the course of each project with the aim of constantly fine-tuning our methodology in project planning in the long term (lessons learned).
- Drawing up the short-term and long-term resource planning of the IT staff.
- Bachelor degree.
- As a Project Manager, you are a born team player, time manager and pragmatist with analytical insights.
- Based on the right priorities, you not only manage to juggle your projects, but, together with your fellow project managers, you also come up with an impressive overall planning.
- You take the lead when necessary without losing sight of the overall objectives.
- You achieve all this through continuous consultation with internal and external customers and with your IT colleagues.