About the role :
As a project manager you ensure the successful completion of a customer project to deliver committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction, performance of the activities on time, quality and budget.
• Provide support during presales as such as assessing program needs, planning, staffing, risk management, projects structure, governance etc.
• Lead or contribute to statement of work content definition for the program, complying with SOW standards.
• Create and manage a project plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Manage and provide guidance to the project team.
• In charge of project P&L: Drive all associated activities and resources to guarantee the committed quality, margin and scheduling criteria.
• Ensure maximum reuse of existing “Best Practices”, and create new ones.
• Establish appropriate actions and plans to guarantee confidentiality and IP protection.
• Optimize resource utilization on the scope of the project meantime ensuring life balance.
Candidate requirements :
• Bachelor/Master degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering or any other related subject.
• 2 years + experience in Project Management activities, ideally with Services & consulting industry.
• Project Management skills are advantages, such as Scrum master, PMI certification, experience from Agile in general.
• Communication skills: Fluent in German and English, effective written and verbal communication skills, proven active listening, objection handling and negotiation skills.
• Self-disciplined, business ownership mindset with ability to forecast, plan, manage, document and deliver on time.
• Business ownership mindset to monitor revenue streams and prioritize tasks in an efficient manner.
• Willingness to travel to our customers in the D-A-CH region is mandatory for this role.