About the role :
The Proposal Specialist is responsible for leading, managing, and supporting the proposal development life-cycle, providing analysis, response, support, and processing of various types of proposals and bids for Awardco. This role will be integral in working with marketing, sales, and product to develop high quality messaging that satisfies proposal request requirements and hits deadlines. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a rigorous attention to detail and a spirit of professional entrepreneurship.
- Prepare professionally written RFPs within the deadlines provided. Such responses shall specifically address customer requirements while positioning Awardco for success; ensure contractual compliance, accuracy, timeliness and that win-theme is consistent and apparent
- Communicate with sales reps and subject matter experts in different departments to develop written responses for proposals.
- Curate and maintain best client-facing content and positioning responses, materials, and collateral in a content library
- Ensure 100% on-time delivery of compliant and compelling proposals on all assigned opportunities
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Strong organization, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Deadline focused and ability to work under time constraints
- Project Management experience
- Eager to collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve problems
- A writing sample (a school essay, blog post, or anything else to show you are comfortable with some writing!)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
- Understanding and/or experience in the field of HR technology, rewards and recognition is a plus