Radio Optimization EngineerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The optimization Engineer will perform the optimization activities as per manager directives in order to secure site KPI acceptance as specified in the contract with our customer and within agreed SLA.
- Daily monitoring of the radio network quality for the sites under responsibility, through network performance statistics.
- Conduct neighboring relation Analysis and Optimization for the sites under rollout.
- Conduct frequency/SC/PCI planning implementation and tuning activities.
- Mastering Tuning activities.
- Features/Trial Implementation.
- Analysis and adjustments of all radio related parameters on Cell levels.
- May conduct Site visits to approve, modify or reject Hardware changes.
- Coordinates and Perform drive test analysis for troubleshooting or acceptance purpose.
- Customer complain handling related to sites under rollout.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a similar field.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Good troubleshooting skills.