About The Role:
Your main task is to carry out tests in order to validate studies and work of an electrical, electrotechnical or IT nature to enable the commissioning of railway safety installations.
- Draw up the test books which define the procedures and list all the safety conditions that you must check using the documents provided by the design offices and the SNCF reference documents.
- Ensure that safety installations (signal boxes, railway signalling, level crossings, etc.) comply with regulations and function correctly after cabling work or computer configuration of the installations has been completed.
- Carry out laboratory tests using simulators and/or in the field on various technologies.
- Prepare and organise tests independently.
- Carry out tests alone or as part of a team.
- May be required to technically lead teams to carry out tests and measurements on installations connected to the railway network.
- Depending on your level of experience, you may train and support newcomers to the job.
- Establish new test processes as part of the development of new systems.
- Develop test procedures and participate in the development of associated tools as part of an innovation process with manufacturers.
- You have an engineering degree and/or BAC+5 with a specialisation in electrical engineering, automation, electronics or electrical engineering.
- Professional experience in the electrical field, ideally in the validation of systems (industrial or other) or experience in railway signalling would be a real plus.