About The Role:
As a timetable planner, you draw up timetable charts according to the needs and orders of the railway companies, taking into account the specific characteristics of the equipment.
- Graph the time slots reserved for maintenance and work.
- Ensure the compatibility of the various elements that may impact on the timetable.
- Determine the route conditions according to the infrastructure works.
- Develop, calculate and propose changes to route standards.
- Analyse the conflicts between the transport plan and the works and recommend suitable solutions.
- Participate in consultation with railway companies, organising authorities, representatives of regional and foreign infrastructure managers.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, an engineering degree or a Master’s degree and are specialised in the field of transport.
- Concrete knowledge of transport, logistics and production management is a plus.
- Experience in the railway sector would be appreciated.
- Mastery of office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint…).