About the role :
We are looking for a highly motivated R&D Digital Developer, to contribute to the development of digital projects and UK Centre activities in the Digital area, in collaboration with Customer, and Power Generation business units.
You will contribute to digital development projects undertaken across the whole lifecycle of software development including defining the project scope, determining technical solutions to meet customer requirements, planning the development process, writing and reviewing code, testing and providing support and maintenance for the final product.
Candidate requirements :
- Substantial experience as a software developer.
- Excellent knowledge of Oriented-Object Programming.
- Must be able to rapidly learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Familiarity with backend technologies e.g. Node.js, Flask, etc.
- Familiarity with Single Page Application architecture and using RESTful APIs.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Creative flair and up-to-date knowledge of industry software.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and experimenting with cutting-edge technologies.