About the role:
We invite you to come and live with us, by joining a universe where the design of solutions meets cutting-edge technology. Move the lines by gaining agility and creativity and by taking your place in a large network of international experts… Build an agile career in a flexible work environment. Join Accenture certified Great Place To Work, and come imagine, transform and positively impact the world. Be a change maker.
- Develop the best strategy for approaching candidates by relying on the various channels: internal hunting team, recruitment firms, advertisements, etc.
- Establish a relationship of trust with your candidates, your partners and our various internal departments
- Ensure a quality candidate experience: selection and qualification of candidates, conduct of physical interviews, job offers and salary negotiation.
- Actively participate in the improvement of our recruitment processes via our cross-functional working groups but also an investment in our school events
- Be responsible for diversity in our recruitments: gender, disability, social and ethnic
- Manage the administrative part related to the integration of the candidate
- You are looking for a position with varied missions in an innovative environment
- You have a good level of English both orally and in writing
- You have interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- You are curious about new innovations / trends in the recruitment market