About the role :
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Relationship Manager.
- To provide full service banking and all transactions to high net worth individual clients by the extension of credit and the marketing of company services
- To provide marketing and business development activities covering the international market, using the full range of company products and services
- To establish new relationships and manage existing relationship in order to generate new Asset Under Management and Gross Revenue
- To cooperate with platform manager to clear pending items, improve quality and resolve problems
Candidate requirements :
- Relationship management experience in Private Banking
- Proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication skills for use in direct client contact and problem solving
- Ability to provide strong financial and statistical analysis
- Strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and products