As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
Main responsibilities :
You will work in our close-knit team of professionals who support each other and share knowledge actively. You will have the opportunity to build new features from ground up to versatile existing solutions, using varying modern technologies based on our customers’ tech stacks in use.
You’ll also be supporting and assisting other developers, cloud architects and administrators. You get to build long-term relationships with our customers as all of our team members serve their needs together
Skills and Requirements:
* 3 – 5 years of experience in C#.Net
* 2 – 4 years of experience in Azure/AWS/GCP
* Hands on experience building REST APIs
* Experience in any of the Agile development methodologies(
* Experience in any one- web development, mobile apps, cloud applications, API’s, ecommerce solutions, IoT
* C#.Net, .Net Core/ASP.Net MVC/ ASP.Net, REST APIs.
* Azure/AWS/GCP. Azure prefered.
* Testing frameworks like XUnit/Nunit.
* CI/CD tools: AzureDevops/Jenkins etc.
* Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
* Any of web development, mobile apps, cloud applications, API’s, ecommerce solutions, IoT.
* Good communication skills
* Delivery experience in different client environments.
* Problem solving attitude, can collaborate fluently as part of a team.
* Takes ownership on problems without clear owner.
* Takes on roles involving some leadership.
* Understands how the Cloud affects total cost of ownership of a software product
English: fluent level