Sales – Tesla AdvisorFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
As a Tesla Consultant, it is your responsibility to provide seamless customer service throughout the customer journey. You are driven to succeed and motivated by Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. You act as a pioneer of Tesla products, sharing your knowledge and building lasting relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Ensuring close and personal communication with customers at all points of contact.
- Maintain a presentable showroom while proactively responding to all customer requests and appointments.
- Inform and educate about Tesla at every opportunity.
- Assist in creating, maintaining and developing sales pipelines.
- Contribute strongly to the achievement of sales and delivery targets in shop.
- Ensure the availability of fleet cars at all times and have an overview of available resources.
- Prepare customer vehicles before delivery appointments and make direct deliveries.
- Manage any additional tasks to support wider business requirements.
- Must have a valid driving licence for at least 2 years.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a rapidly changing environment.
- Confident in creating interesting conversations and relationships tailored to the needs of the client.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and achieve common goals.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, organise workload and meet deadlines.
- Resilience, adaptability and a constant desire to develop.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid and safe driving record.