About the role:
The Senior Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. They will take a lead role in the solution design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com application.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, Custom objects, Apex, Triggers, Reports, workflows and assignment rules)
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components
- Develop solutions using Salesforce.com, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent industry experience required. Master’s degree desired.
- At least 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing complex Salesforce solutions.
- Salesforce Certified Developer and Salesforce Certified Architect required (Technical/Application/System); Platform Developer II certification preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Salesforce and/or other CRM solutions, SDLC, and Agile best practices, techniques, and technologies.
- Must be able to present effectively to stakeholders with different backgrounds and objectives – across executive, business stakeholder levels, and technical teams.
- Able to work effectively in a consultative role with other Technology Managers and IT Executive Leadership.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Training and broad development opportunities