About the role :
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer will be part of our new Finance Data Support team
- Lead the application development in Saleforce Marketing Cloud platform including architecture, design, coding, configuration, maintenance and installation.
- Worksclosely with Enterprise integration architect and Salesforce implementation partner to complete successful rollout of Salesforce CRM and Campaign management integration along with Data Analytics and Datorama reporting.
- Hands-on approach in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverable, hands on development, unit, peer and integration testing, code review and UAT support along with creation of test data).
- Work closely with the business teams involving discussing trade-offs with other technology such as .NET versus the code in place, or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality.
- Develop Medium to Complex SF solutions to ensure that standard methodologies are followed, and the best data solutions are provided.
- Create technical plans and strategies with other IT team members, developing solutions to address any agency-wide issues and making business processes more efficient.
- Conduct workshops/training for other team members in the IT Team to gain a detailed understanding of the Salesforce Solution, business requirements and Salesforce Platform Capabilities.
- Keep longer term goals in mind while proposing designs.
- Help triage slow response time in a multivendor environment, helps identify where the bottleneck is and works towards a mitigation plan.
- Be proactive in identifying issues than being reactive to the situation.
- 8+ years salesforce developer/ architect experience
- Strong Lightning web component, Visualforce and APEX development experience
- Experience multi-Salesforce product environment with SF Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Datorama, Service Cloud.
- Rich front end UI/UX developer (must possess strong html5/css experience)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Datorama experience
- Experience working in Enterprise level applications
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Preferred experience and knowledge in ETL/integration tools
- Experience in MuleSoft integration
- Experience with SQL Server, Datalake
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes
- Salesforce Certified MC developer
- CICD experience, Dev Ops is preferred.
- Salesforce release management experience is preferred.