About the role :
Assetmark is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst that is immersed in the Salesforce ecosystem looking for an opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals to deliver first-class experiences that drive business growth?
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be passionate about building relationships and collaborating with product managers, business leaders, and cross-functional Scrum teams.
You will enjoy working in a small team using an agile development philosophy and frameworks?
• Own product epic and user story synthesis.
• Own the curation and prioritization of the product backlog for roadmap feature delivery.
• Lead Salesforce CRM discovery and solutioning sessions with stakeholders, collaborating as
liaison between business and technology teams.
• Architect workflows that are feasible, scalable, maintainable and follow Salesforce best practices,
consider the user experience, and meet business goals.
• Create process flows diagrams and product feature presentations.
• Work with offshore teams, external consulting firms and software vendors.
• Plan releases and issue follow-up communications between the Salesforce team and our business
• Maintain strong knowledge of Salesforce capabilities, market trends, customer insights, and
• Continuously evaluate and recommend new features to enhance Salesforce experience product.
Track, measure, and report against objectives
Candidate requirements :
• Strong passion for creative problem solving, collaboration, and technology.
• Knowledge of declarative programming on the Salesforce platform.
• Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem (AppExchange, Partners, Vendors, etc).
• Some experience with relational database management systems (SQL) or NoSQL.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, certification or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Product Owner/ Business Systems Analyst
implementing technical projects in a complex environment.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Sales Cloud/Service Cloud (Analytics Cloud a plus)