About the poste :
The service holder will be responsible for the monitoring of:
• The EPC Contractor Schedule and progress curves.
• The review and approval of the progress.
• To provide the weekly and monthly progress report
- Oversee the EPC schedule and progress curve development
- Analyze/report progress trend by unit, by discipline.
- Maintain monthly critical path assessment.
- Control the package and Company milestones progress and achievement.
- Verify/Approve Monthly progress certificate
- Develop Package schedules when required.
- Produce weekly and monthly progress report.
- Ensure that the scheduling and progress activities comply with the rules of credit.
- Ensure that all reporting internally and externally is carried out timely in accordance with Project, and statutory requirements.
- Identify and communicate critical deviation to the plan.
- Support project teams in application of agreed procedures and manage the information flow between project teams
- Liaise with the Estimator and cost controller in the production of schedule analysis for potential Change order or Scope change evaluation.
- The service holder is accountable to control:
- The EPC schedule development.
- To provide a monthly progress assessment of the EPC performance versus the EPC schedule.
o At least 10 to 15 years oil industry schedule function, preferably site based on large projects
o Knowledge and experience in Primavera P6.
o Experienced with typical rules of credit in engineering, procurement, and construction.
– Languages: Fluency in English (speaking and writing), and with good communication skills.
– Professional Experience: 10-15+ years
– Experience within project:
o An ability to liaise effectively at all organizational levels and to represent the Project on Schedule related matters.
o Experience within multinational and multicultural taskforce team environment.