About The Role:
The position will compose, transcribe, prepare, proofread routine and confidential documents, both written and electronic, deal with routine travel arrangements as appropriate, maintain and operate office equipment, and order supplies as necessary and data entry as appropriate.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support for the Atlantic Coast Region.
- SharePoint Editor for Atlantic Coast Region.
- Records Coordinator for Atlantic Coast Region.
- Provide ongoing support to Region Manager and Region Coordinator.
- coordinate all record generation.
- use filing and retention in compliance with the MPL Corporate Records Management program.
- Communication and computer utilization skills will be paramount in the successful support of these individuals.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years’ of administrative support required.
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to set and organize work priorities, excellent time management skills and the ability to work with confidential information.
- Familiarity with Windows, Word, Excel, Power point, Salesforce, Right Angle; general computer skills and the ability to quickly learn and utilize new computer programs is essential.
- Ability to operate typical office equipment and may need current driver’s license depending on position.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with varying degrees of priorities; working independently in a sometimes fast paced environment.