Senior Legal CounselFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, insurance and sustainability issues.
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
- Represent the department as required in liaison with the Country Manager / business units.
- Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts including but not limited to those
related to renewable energy power generation projects.
- Ethics and Compliance and governance services.
- Cooperation with the other members of the legal department abroad.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- Experience in Oil and Gas Tunisia is a big strength for the profile.
- English is a must.
- 2 written references for shortlisted candidate are required.
- Compensation package will be discussed with retained candidate only.