Senior Product Manager (Remote)Full Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The role will have the responsibility for spearheading one of Kepler’s services, its vision, the product strategy and roadmap. You will work closely with a product owner and a project manager to prioritize features based on customer insight and market intelligence. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to position the service and build a compelling story that clearly articulates the products’ value prop. Anticipate having to navigate pre-product-market-fit territory.
- Understand and represent user needs for one of the Kepler services.
- Monitoring the market and develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Define the vision and product strategy.
- Align all internal stakeholders with the vision for the product i.e., what’s the problem we’re solving, why are we solving it, who are we solving it for.
- Work together with the product owner and project manager to prioritize feature backlog, organize sprint planning sessions, and participate in daily scrums.
- Own and maintain a product agile brief that can be referenced by anyone in the organization.
- Become the voice of the customer within Kepler and encourage a customer first mentality.
- Collaborate with the sales team to gain insights on customer dialogues, their pain points, challenges in conversation.
- Engage with customers (internal and external) and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing team to correctly position the services.
- Help build product processes within Kepler to enable product-led development.
- Maintain an up-to-date roadmap.
- Experience in optical or RF communications.
- Experience successfully driving products to market.
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment.