● Delivery of projects to time, cost and quality
● To perform and project definition, planning the key stages and interdependencies in sufficient detail, producing project documentation to the appropriate level for the project and resources needed
● Formation and leadership of a cross-functional team team using both internal and external resources
● Produce and manage project plans and schedules to ensure successful delivery, including management of project change control
● To ensure risks and issues are captured, owned, managed and reported upon.
● To resolve issues and drive through mitigation plans with project team and key stakeholders to maintain project schedule
● To provide accurate and timely management information and communications to a level and timescale agreed with the SLT and other project stakeholders
● To ensure that escalations are reported concisely and in a timely manner
● To be able to act with a reasonable degree of autonomy and demonstrate basic commercial judgement.
● Follow MSI PMO framework and processes for project delivery
● Monitor and control the project’s execution:
○ Manage and escalate resource conflicts
○ Where necessary ensure compliance with the Service Integration and readiness process
○ Bring a controlled close to the project including compilation of lessons learnt report
● Educated to degree level in a technical and/or business discipline
● Project Management Qualification to Practitioner Level (PMP / APM or equivalent)
● Minimum 10 years proven experience of project management in a telecoms/IT environment
● Fluent in English.