About the role :
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a senior technical and key software development role, work in global collaborating environment with other talents of the team to drive solution excellence and innovation by leveraging state of the art technologies.
- Take ownership of significant modules a Linux based, open architecture , solution scale diagnostics software solution with comprehensive systems and components coverage supporting various HW devices, products & system configurations used by wide range of customers.
- Innovate, design and develop on one or multiple layers of infrastructure, platform, service / application of next gen test solution. Take ownership of code module’s design, development, maintenance.
- Write high level design specs, unit and integration test plans, and customer documents.
- Collaborate with global teams on projects and features development and delivery in efficient and agile model.
- Trace the latest industry trends of application intelligence, hardware acceleration, virtualization, and software definition driven hardware platforms design migration in converged data center.
- Incorporate latest Linux kernel features, tool chains, and open source SW solutions into team’s key software deliverables for wider product lines support in better way.
Candidate requirements :
• 3+ years of experience in software development at embedded or platform domains.
• Mastering of Object Oriented software design, proficient C/C++, Python programming skills.
• Familiar with Linux kernel, OS customization and build, high performance Linux device driver models, experience with design scalable software on multiprocessors computer system.
• Good understanding of IA architecture, server or storage platform HW design concepts, system buses (PCIe etc.), communication protocols (Ethernet, SAS, Fiber Channel, InfiniBand etc.)
• Good communication in English. Strong team player, ability to work efficiently in a global team.
• Familiarity or experience of major silicon vendors’ solutions of one or multiple of these areas is a plus: GPGPU, accelerators, RDMA, Smart NIC, NVMeoF.; Familiarity with agile DevOps development model; Passion, quickly ramp to latest technologies.
• Bachelor or above degree of computer science, EE or related majors.