Abour the role :
As a Senior Software Engineer you will participate in various in software development (embedded ) life cycle as early as the front end design and architecture development, costing , agile development and test creation(automation).
- Responsible for developing firmware for communication devices for the professional and mission critical market in the commercial, government and industrial segments.
- Participate and lead in all aspects of product development process including specification definition, design, implementation and testing and possess good understanding of the various software life cycle.( Agile)
- Participate in software design and code review
- Perform and lead necessary analysis required for the project ,identify and solve complex technical problems requiring proper evaluation/analysis.
- Define specification which include software requirements for new software platform/system features/solutions.
- Well versed in Agile software development methodology.
- Perform test design activities and automation script creation
Candidate requirements :
· PHD/Master’s/Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
· Preferably with at least 3-5 year’s working experience or equivalent in firmware development.
· Embedded system debugging and strong analytical skills are essential.
· Excellent programming skills in C/C++, Python,Unix.
· Plus point if experience with GIT tool , Product Test Knowledge and Automation design.