About the role :
We are looking for a Senior System Security Software Engineer. Are you passionate about software security and interested in the opportunity to deliver, craft and build the strong security software for our high performance Tegra SoC’s for automotive, supercomputers, robotics, mobile devices, and more? If so, the Tegra system software team at NVIDIA is where you belong.
- Drive and deliver innovations for NVIDIA’s ground-breaking family of Tegra SoC and computing appliances with focus on Autonomous driving, robotics, gaming and networking products.
- Define functional and security requirements, and work with engineering team from concept through implementation of secure solutions for systems.
- Participate in hardware and software system design reviews and build security roadmap that makes the servers secure both for the users and administrators.
- Technical leader to collaborate across teams to analyze, define and implement the end-to-end mobile/embedded/automotive/server security to meet market needs.
- Cooperate with multi-functional teams and partners to understand use cases and identify security needs proactively. Keep up to date on security risks and develop solutions without impacting customer experience.
- Continuously review and identify improvement opportunities in established processes, infrastructure and practices to ensure NVIDIA platforms are robust against current and future security threats.
- Provide insights to emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices that may have an impact on the security posture of the applicable environment.
- Research, envision and define security solutions which meet internal and external requirements, including following industry standards.
Candidate requirements :
- 8+ years working experience in embedded/SoC security industry.
- MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE (related technical field) or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of secure architecture and design fundamentals.
- Defensive security programming skills and penetration testing experience.
- Sound knowledge of operating system architecture such as Linux based operating system, RTOS or micro-kernel.
- Hands-on skills with various programming languages including Python, C, C++ and understand their security nature.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to identify complex security issues with software and hardware.
- Experience crafting and implementing high secure, performance and scalable software for critical solutions.
- Solid understanding of applied cryptography.
- Exposure to software and security programming practices and tools such as threat modeling, risk assessment, attack/tree patterns, sanitizers, static code analyzer, formal verifications, etc.
- Ability to independently pursue new insights and innovations.
- The ability to work in a dynamic and diverse team is required and strong interpersonal skills and a real passion for working as a team are essential.
- Knowledgeable in threat modeling and other risk assessment skills.
- Excellent communication skills and working in a multi functional environment.