About the role:
As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company.
- Lead a team of engineers and product managers, and drive critical team processes including annual and quarterly objectives and key results planning.
- Help foster a team culture of collaboration and respect.
- Set the strategy and direction for programs by outlining goals and objectives, defining program governance, and driving the execution.
- Identify and mitigate systemic issues across the program.
- Bring visibility and strengthen communication across teams, to executive leads, and also other key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, a related technical field. Or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with engineering, product, and cross-functional teams in developer infrastructure or related technical fields.
- Experience managing technical projects across industries and/or geographical areas.
- Experience with data, data architecture, modeling, trends analysis, statistics, and program evaluations.
- Experience with data analysis using various scripting languages (SQL and/or Python), tools, and/or platforms.