About The Role:
The Senior Regional Transport and Delivery Dispatcher will be responsible for the overall efficiency and performance of the activities surrounding dispatch. Work closely with branch managers and dispatchers to understand and be aligned with their reality.
- Participation in the implementation and use of a new transport system (TMS).
- Responsible for standardizing the processes of the 4 branches.
- Analyze, correct and change the logistic management of the deliveries in order to maximize the quantity of propane delivered to the customers.
- Plans and organizes changes in delivery frequencies according to the season
- Will work closely with the Fleet Manager.
- Will ensure coordination of vehicle maintenance services based on daily delivery requirements.
- Active and collaborative participation with the Fleet Manager and other assigned members in all activities related to improvement and optimization.
- Maximize the use of the truck fleet.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of performance measures (KPI).
- In collaboration with the Operations Manager, will be responsible for a cost center associated with the budget.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role or 10 years experience in a dispatch role.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery network optimization.
- Experience in the use and implementation of TMS – Outsourcing software.
- Experience in process optimization.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
- Valid driving licence – will be required to travel to different branches as needed.
- Experience in budget management, analysis of performance indicators.
- Position based in St-Augustin de Desmaures, head office.