Service Desk MonitoringFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
This Service Role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Enables service delivery stability by monitoring all events in Customer’s managed systems in order to secure that services and resources are operating at optimum performance and within agreed SLA and KPI.
- Monitor and support of change introductions on the Customer’s live environment as part of the Change Management process.
- Perform agreed planned routine maintenance activities as defined by 2nd level operations, required to support the day-to-day running of the systems i.e. log file clearances, transferring of files, etc.
- Provides the entry point for any notification detection coming from Customer Problem Management (either from the Customer’s Care Center or from Service Desk).
- Perform service desk / customer relationship management activities for the customer and enterprise organization.
- Provide the entry point to the Enterprise Service Desk to handle user trouble tickets and to receive orders request.
- Responsible for the incident ticket lifecycle including its notification and status reporting.
- Acts as the escalation point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Operations.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent.
- Understanding of Telecom, OSS and BSS, Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G.
- KPI Analysis.
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities.
- Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s.
- Working knowledge of Scripting.
- Core and access network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and usage.