Service DeskFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The Helpdesk – Service Desk Associate Technician is responsible for documenting in detail; all issues/service requests from end users, including the call description, course of action taken to investigate the problem and the final problem resolution.
- Handles inbound phone calls and logging tickets in the ticketing system
- Manages emails and web based ticket queues
- Analyst is expected to take ownership of emails that arrive in the team mailbox and reply to the sender with a status of the issue
- Web based ticket are submitted for non-critical requests/problems, and the analyst is expected to resolve the issue or escalate it to the appropriate team for resolution
- Administers conference bridges during major outages
- Document progress of resolving the issue and results of testing fixes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Desktop support/troubleshooting
- Understanding of basic network connectivity and troubleshooting
- Understanding of MS Outlook client configuration with Exchange a plus
- Ability to multitask in a highly stressful environment
- Experience in a call center environment a plus.