About the role :
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the job at the well site as needed.
- May coordinate the activities of service operators during equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for the management of the materials inventory when acting as Halliburton’s sole service provider at the well site.
- As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development and job performance.
- Has a responsibility to ensure field paperwork is correctly completed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency and profitability of operations.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of HAL Career Development (Competency) requirements for job role.
- Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate as required.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within Coiled Tubing (CT) Services which includes specific experience in CT tools and on job applications is required.
- Must possess excellent skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for CT personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Possession of an Offshore Survival & Emergency Training certificate as required.