About the role :
the site coordinator will be responsible for the preparation and monitoring of service projects for High Voltage equipment (PSEM, AIS).
- Drafting site files, including in particular: the site schedule (with the necessary resources), the operating procedures for interventions (to be written in collaboration with our design office), tool lists, workstation cut-off plans.
- Selection and coordination of the various external partners working on the sites for which you are responsible. guarantor of the transfer of the site file to the site manager
- the contact person for the site manager during the course of the work to manage all aspects of the service: safety, environment, quality, costs and deadlines.
Candidate requirements :
- Technician or Electrotechnical Engineer training (or equivalent), technical knowledge of electrical substations (PSEM and AIS);
- increased knowledge of construction sites and the means of carrying them out (lifting, tools, methods) – experience of at least 4 years in a technical function in the field of electrical substations, in an international environment.
- Rigour, sense of contact and leadership – English level B2 minimum; fluency in a second language would be a plus.