Site Project ManagerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Site managers are responsible for ensuring that a construction project is completed on time and within budget.
- Oversee and manage all construction project.Provide guidance and project leadership including ground up construction, remodels, renovations, etc. ensuring projects are meeting or exceeding company expectations.
- Direct external vendors for the project comprising design teams, commissioning agents, equipment suppliers, etc.
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal and external team members including staff, subcontractors, vendors, architects, and other industry professionals.
- Monitor, analyze and manage controllable expenditures.
- Direct staff to ensure efficient and effective departmental performance including training, professional development, and career advancement opportunities.
- Interview, hire, and assure effective training and development of staff.
- Provide Company subject-matter expertise in areas of responsibility.
- Reports status, successes, challenges and plans of action to management team and company on a timely basis.
- Develop, manage and be accountable for achievement of key departmental metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, construction management or a related field.
- 15+ years progressive experience in successfully managing site construction projects or programs.
- Strong working knowledge of Building Construction, Electricity (UPS, Genset, Distribution panels and project management processes and procedures at a global scale.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Europe of the design of data centres.
- Track record in concurrently overseeing multiple, medium-scale data centre construction projects.
- Competency in CPM scheduling methods, construction cost estimating, proposal generation and development, document management and contract administration.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, written and verbal presentation, and team-building skills proven in multiple international regions.
- Demonstrated success building and leading teams of construction professionals at varying levels of professional development proven in multiple international regions.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, exceptional communication, negotiation and analytical skills required proven in multiple international regions.
- Ability to multi-task and work within a team projects in an extremely fast paced and demanding environment and internationally.