About The Role:
Site Supervisors, also called Construction Site Supervisors, oversee and delegate the tasks and duties of a construction team, typically composed of construction workers and subcontractors. They monitor a projects’ progress while ensuring that workers know and follow onsite health and safety regulations.
- Secure installation and commissioning.
- Plan installation & commissioning activities.
- Secure work area, installation & commissioning setup.
- Conclude installation & commissioning activities.
- Inspect, report and replace damaged goods. Act on missing material and claims.
- Ensure equipment and tools are adequately maintained and suitable for the tasks undertaken.
- Ensure that quality and safety breaches are reported, recorded, investigated and appropriate corrective actions take.
- Collect necessary documentation and instruction for work team and report on deviation in documentation.
- Secure work area is prepared, activities planned and scheduling of work task and workforce in place.
- Identify, secure & conduct Theoretical & Practical assessments for ASP staff.
- Follow-up on corrective actions and monitor implementation of improvements.
- Execute site audit, compile & report in QAS database and distribute audit reports to stakeholders.
- Diploma in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Applying Expertise & Technology.
- Presenting & Communicating Information.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Following Instructions & Procedures.