About the role :
We are seeking a Software Quality Engineer to join our Salesforce cloud dedicated to CRM Apps.
If you’re obsessed by customer success, if you are fired up by the power of the Salesforce platform, if you want to be part of the next Billion dollar cloud and if you are looking to work with world-class engineers and leaders, this is the job for you!
- A subject matter expert for a technology or feature area.
- Participate in feature design to define integration test plans within and across teams, with a focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility.
- Define and execute test plans for end-to-end and cross-product integration testing based on real customer use cases.
- Automate all test cases and improve / develop test automation frameworks.
- Support multiple scrum teams in their quality efforts by reviewing their test plans and test automation coverage.
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc).
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Influence and drive quality, product, and process beyond immediate scrum team.
- Provide leadership and coaching to others on your scrum teams, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other scrum teams.
Candidate requirements :
- At least (4) years of software engineering, quality assurance/engineering, usability, or business analysis experience.
- Prior Salesforce exposure & hands on with Salesforce application testing.
- Should have worked on Health & Insurance domain related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases and bug tracking.
- Programming and scripting abilities across a range of languages e.g. Python, Java, Ruby etc
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Visual Studio/IntelliJ IDE.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product and the company.
- Ability to work in a distributed and fast paced environment.