About The Role:
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a Solution Analyst. The teams to reinforce are dealing with the CRM, the Order Management and the Integration Technology. The domain covers both Mobile and Fixed communication specificities.
- As Solution Analyst you manage different type of projects where you support the business requirements phase, you define the solution, you specify the requirements towards the IT suppliers and you follow the implementation of the solution until the delivery in the hands of business.
- You manage and coordinate the delivery of external partners and are responsible to follow the planning, quality and cost of the suppliers.
- You will work mainly in project mode (Agile or waterfall), you will be in contact with different people and departments (business Marketing, architecture, IT partners, testing, customer service…)
- You will develop a proven experience in implementation allowing practical knowledge of integration challenges (performance, negative flows, error management, …)
- Because you stay on top of things, you will look at technology and market trends that may impact your domain and therefore, you will take a supporting role in identifying opportunities to introduce such technologies in the Orange landscape.
- You have (or will soon have) a Master degree in civil engineering, computer sciences, physics or mathematics.
- You have a good overall IT knowledge and a huge interest for this domain.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are structured, analytical, assertive and a true team player.
- You are extremely motivated and like challenges.