About The Role:
As a Customs Specialist, you coordinate international transport across borders to ensure smooth and cost-efficient transport. For this, you will prepare necessary customs documents.
- Essentially, you take care of the complete handling of all customs files.
- This means that on the one hand you are responsible for import, transit and export customs files, and on the other hand you guarantee the correct handling of disputes.
- Preparation of the customs declaration in the systems (PLDA and NCTS) via the software package ‘Stream’ is also part of your versatile tasks.
- You know better than anyone how to maintain contacts with customs clients and operational services.
- Within the Customs department, you are the person who informs and advises our customers on customs formalities relating to their flow of goods.
- You know how to take care of their customs files like no other.
- With your knowledge of NCTS, PLDA, stream software and customs legislation, you know how to turn our logistics and transport processes into success stories.
- As you come into contact with both national and international customers, you are able to speak to them fluently in Dutch and English.