About the role :
We are adding a Specialist, Energy transition Services to our team!
We are looking for a dedicated employee with the ability to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary teams to ensure energy solutions are designed, installed, tested, operated and maintained according to operational requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication and transfer of information between Regional Operations, Engineering, Business Development, REWS (Facilities) and System Improvement teams.
- Ensure the appropriate transfer of accountabilities among partner groups as part of commissioning and operation of energy systems.
- Ensure alignment with the company’s energy transition and emissions targets.
- Support the governance and consistent application of energy solutions across operations, including our fleet fueling strategies.
- Handle partner relationships, to facilitate effective decision-making and execution for design, planning, execution and operation; meeting established deadlines.
- Provide strategic advice and support to the VP, Distribution Operations and Director, Field Services and Growth, often completing special assignments or leading specific initiatives on their behalf.
- Coordinate and provide subject matter technical expertise on policy submissions.
Candidate requirements :
- Undergraduate or Master degree (required), preferably in Engineering or equivalent.
- 7 or more years of directly related experience.
- Experience in process control.
- Ability to understand and support development and execution of various strategies.
- Ability to influence others outside individual span of control.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Project management, engineering or other energy-related designations will be assets.
- Pipeline design, planning, construction or operations experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of process control, commissioning trouble shooting, Industry facilities plant and familiarity with phases of construction is an asset.