• Scope includes subsea and topside controls equipment
• Organize regular meetings with Subsea Control Engineers to ensure FEED engineering progress and close out with all contractor alliance companies.
• Coordinate activities with Subsea Control Engineers to ensure all COMPANY information sharing, feedback, reviews etc.
are consistent across all contractor alliances.
• Ensure Subsea Controls Engineers have knowledge and familiarity with Egina Subsea Controls Systems.
• Ensure FEED engineering carried out with full integration and compatibility with existing Egina Subsea Control System.
• Manage and participate in the review of FEED engineering documentation for the relevant scope of work.
• Liaise with COMPANY specialists within technical departments to ensure conformance proposed designs with, or for approval to derogate from, COMPANY specifications.
• Participate in relevant technical workshops, resolution of interface design issues with packages and existing systems on Egina and related qualification activities.
• Identify and manage risk associated with FEED engineering activities.
• Participate in relevant technical workshops and in resolution of interface design issues between Preowei subsea technical teams, project packages and Egina field operations.
• Work closely with other COMPANY team members and contractor alliance counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned.
• Report to SPS Lead on any issue.
• Report progress of control system engineering activities to SPS Lead.
• Liaise with the Subsea Controls engineers in the respective Alliances to ensure that the Preowei Subsea Controls System is fit for purpose, and in line with the Project requirements.
• Maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit
– Qualification: Minimum Engineering Bachelor or Equivalent; Post-Graduate Degree an advantage
– Languages: English (fluent verbal & written)
– Professional Experience: minimum 10 years
– Experience within projects: minimum 10 years
– Expertise in Subsea Controls, FEED Experience, Detailed Engineering, and Offshore Operations experience