About the role :
We’re hiring an SQL Developer and are looking to connect with you to help us ensure a smooth Supply chain and Business process as a SQL Developer – English with TTEC in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Manage operational reporting, for your assigned functional area, of regular and ad-hoc reports and ensure publications according to SLA;
- Apply proper data quality control;
- Maintain day-to day communications with report end users;
- Perform on request data & root cause analysis for your reports;
- Adapt existing reports to new organizational and business requirements;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation (work instructions)
- Create and maintain databases to support report generation;
- Archive reports according to SME / users requirements;
- Maintain and constantly develop system and database management excellence;
- Support and coach the other Reporting Specialists within the team and across functional areas;
- Act as back-up on operational activities to the Reporting Specialists within the team.
Candidate requirements :
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of the required database extraction tools;
- Very good knowledge of SQL for data retrieval, MS Access and MS Excel including the development of macros, pivot tables and automated charts;
- Good understanding of RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems);
- Brio / Hyperion is a plus;
- Supply chain and/or customer service experience is a plus;
- Strong Analytical & Conceptual skills.