About the role :
Egybell is looking for a Sr. Electrical Commissioning Engineer
- Scan project’s Electrical Low Current systems documentations (Specs, BoQ, Drawings —- etc.) to extract owner requirements for commissioning methodologies and deliverables.
- Preparation of Commissioning Method Statements for each system / equipment in the project completed with related checklists and forms in accordance with T&C codes.
- Consider and reflect interdependencies with other MEP trades into both developed documents and physically to achieve sufficient and smooth testing and commissioning process.
- Professionally deal with the clients’ comments/ concerns and resolve problems within the scope of the commissioning contract.
•Initiation and update Commissioning Activities Status (CAS) for all disciplines.
- Conduct Commissioning Inspection running during the construction phase and update CIR Log then keep tracking its harmonization with physical progress. (If Requested)
- Record, gather and arrange information and user manuals in order to Initiate comprehensive projects’ manuals complying to project standards.
- Plan, organize, control and document MEP training programs.
Candidate requirements :
- B.Sc in Electrical power Engineering (Government
- Universities or else equivalent).
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Low Current Systems ( BMS,
- Fire Alarm, Public Address, IPCCTV, —–etc.)
- Previous experience in prestigious projects.
- Good Communications Skills.
- Good command of English Language.
- AutoCAD, MS office user.