About the role :
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Corporate Gifting to lead a workforce of various experience levels in providing our clients with the best physical gift/reward options and experience. You will play an important role in developing the strategy for the organization as well as leading the team from the frontlines as you help manage client relationships.
- Manage the resources, performance, and growth of the team.
- Help hire and retain talent.
- Ensure operational efficiency in everything from implementation to client retention.
- Identify opportunities for expansion within accounts.
- Review and respond to customer feedback, acting as needed to resolve issues.
- Create data collection processes to understand the customer experience and create new initiatives geared towards improvement
- Build financial models to evaluate business financial operations and projections and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Form and maintain vendor partnerships.
- Oversee general offerings and pricing.
Candidate requirements :
- A track record of managing and retaining talent.
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills.
- Strong ability to communicate with customers and empathize with their needs.
- Experience using and interpreting data to inform success.
- 2+ years of management experience.
5+ years of experience in Operations, Client Success, or in other relevant areas.