About the Role
Base Location: Reading, Thatcham, Havant
Salary: £40,658 – £49,626 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | [ Link removed ] options available
The role of a Front End Developer is to build high quality and fully performing software that complies with coding standards, technical design, security guidelines and guardrails.
You will be:
– Working as part of an agile delivery team, collaborating with product owners and team members to define, develop, test and deliver business outcomes.
– Working as part of the core application support team providing operational support, incident management and day to day bug fixing.
– Help to define, implement and maintain development standards in line with specifications.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would need you to have;
– Good knowledge in the following will be beneficial Azure services: Azure Blobs, DevOps (CI/CD), ARM, API Management (APIM), KeyVault, Application Insights. Azure functions, EventHub, Azure AD, OAUTH.
– Experience of integrating cloud applications.
– Experience in operational support and change roles, with full end to end agile product delivery lifecycle experience.
– Any of the following skills would be an advantage, but not essential: NodeJS, Terraform, Azure Data Factory, B2B and B2C identity management, ARM, Azure Cognitive Search.
About our Business
SSE IT underpins the technology needs of all the different businesses that make up the SSE group. From emerging technologies to data and analytics to cyber security – we power SSE’s growth and enable it to generate value, while keeping it secure. As a trusted business partner that helps SSE lead in a low carbon world, we are proud of our service. Working for SSE IT is all about equipping SSE for now and the future.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package [ Link removed ]
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘[ Link removed ] to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact David on [ Link removed ] / 01738 275846.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you’ll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
Azure Active Directory
Business To Business
Business To Consumer