– Being representative for all HVAC
-related activities and installations
– Supporting the E.O in management of activities related to this package
– Ensuring alignment between E.O and Specification and Guidance
– Reviewing design and technical documentation
– Following-up construction & all testing activities falling under the package’ scope
– Ensure systems start-up and punchlist solving
– Provide projects support in terms of technical expertise, contractors’ management and troubleshooting capabilities.
– Facilitating handover process towards the end user
– Review tender documents for ITT process & contractors’ selection
– Detailed design studies review with E.O. and contractors
– Works supervision, Walkdowns performed + punchlist follow-up
– Provisional and final acceptances
– Final handover for HVAC packages and system.