About The Role:
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, facilitates and conducts analysis of supply chain data including company and industry trends in key categories and supplier groups to support supply chain teams.
- Under general direction, develops, enhances, tests and implements analytical reports to support supply chain processes and required metrics.
- Utilizes various data sources to assemble, analyze and provide deep business insights from the data.
- Takes ownership of reporting using internal data and industry trends, and compiles research using third party data.
- Identifies and proposes automations and efficiency improvements by leveraging technology that will address critical projects and business needs.
- Leads or assists smaller scale projects and interacts with vendors to enable project outcomes.
- Presents data findings and deep business insights to various levels of management, including direct supervisor and executive leadership.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree required, preferably in STEM, Supply Chain, or Business.
- Design, build, test and debug QlikView solutions based on the requirements.
- Knowledge of SQL/Data Modeling.
- Knowledge of Qlik publisher.
- Strong QlikView user interface knowledge: charts, graphs, tables, expressions, properties, tabs and layout.