o Implementation of HSE requirements related to the service
• Cost control:
o Implementation of the procedures and methods to control the costs of the Package
o Collection, review and follow-up of all invoices for the Package.
o Collection, review and follow-up of all mission expenses for the Package.
o Review and follow-up of RFS expenses for the Package.
o Analysis of the expenditures of the Package and reporting of anomalies.
o Follow-up and update of Life of Project (LOP) and yearly closure forecast.
o Support to all project staff at all project locations with regards to costs and to SAP.
o Assistance to the Affiliate for any subject related to cost and budget.
o Studies on demand (e.g. cost reduction or optimization, G&A impact, etc.)
• Coordination and reporting:
o Consolidation of the various reporting and ensuring quality control is made.
o Monitoring of cost resources on the Project
o Ensure cost reporting and risk reporting
• SURF Package Cost control referential
• SURF Package Cost control monitoring plan
• SURF Package Cost control periodical reporing • Final report
Candidate requirements :
• Advanced expertise in Oil & Gas Industry with large scale projects & complex environment,
• Expertise in cost control and finance for EPC projects, especially offshore Projects,
• Expertise in SAP and budget reporting
• English is the main language of the service,
• Part of the service will require worldwide mobility