About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of System Administrator
- Identify automation opportunities and develop automation to reduce manual efforts and standardize processes For Databases in Oracle,MongoDB,MS SQL.
- Investigate and provide permanent solutions to database Performance-related issues.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Work in SRE role responsible for keeping database systems that support all user-facing services and many other production systems running smoothly
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline.
- Worked as Database Administrator on Oracle Versions:- 12c,19c, RAC & OEM OR worked as Linux administrator
- Worked on activities like Roleswap & Failover, space management, Troubleshooting, and fixing prod issues either for Databases or at OS level.
- Practical exposure to Shell Scripting or Java or Python or any other programming language
- Also worked on automation in Linux environment using shell, Python.
- Exposure tools like Puppet or Ansible will be an added advantage