• Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to the COMPANY Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and
promote and enforce the Anti-Corruption Program in force.
• Ensure that Project procedures regarding Technical Assistance contractual and legal aspects are respected and
properly implemented by all Project teams.
• Organize, when services shall be contracted, the call for tenders (including commercial evaluation of offers, technical
and commercial recommendations) in accordance with Project rules and procedures.
• Launch the Technical Assistance Services Call for Tender. Develop, negotiate the contracts and all the associated con-
ditions pertaining to assistance contracts with qualified Technical Assistance Services companies (Considering the ex-
isting TAS Frame Agreements)
• Coordinate awarded contracts including relationship with Technical Assistance companies for invoicing / accounting
matters and prepare renewal of the contracts, when necessary, in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the management of Project HR file regarding the Contracted data (Mobilisation date, etc…)
• Regularly report to the GPI / Project HR & Administration manager any areas of concern versus the
• Ensure strict confidentiality for all the HR data/information/documentation received or issued (whatever its support)
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
- The activity takes place in the context of the pre-FID phase of a major project in Suriname a land of opportunity, in affiliate being
- created and whose challenges and scope are currently being defined. The Suriname GPI is a multidisciplinary team that
- coordinates the development studies on the Deep and Shallow Water discoveries of
offshore Suriname Block 58.
- The technical challenges the GPI / Project will face are the reservoirs development and management, the Lease & Operate
- FPSO and subsea production/injection system definition.
- The Suriname GPI / Project team will be developed with the objectives to maximize economical results by optimizing the reserves, the schedule, reducing the costs and the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission, while maintaining the technical quality of the installations, with high H3SE requirements and focus.
Candidate requirements :
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing service provision contracts and tendering processes,
- Autonomous with the ability to manage several dossiers simultaneously,
- Rigorous and methodical
- Good communication skills, dynamism, high motivation, ability to convince, organized, leadership and ability to put issues into perspective
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Languages: Fluent in English and French