About The Role:
The Technical Director (TD) will manage all technical issues related to fixed network projects wherethe client delivers the complete solution as End-to-End owner.
- Leads and directs the technical functions: Analysis & Design, Integration, Verification & Validation.
- Whenever possible during pre-sales or the project initiation phase, help to convince the customer.
- Define the technical delivery strategy from requirements gathering until final acceptance and migration, including technical deliverables, tools, and technical governance.
- Lead the customer technical negotiations during the implementation period, drives the technical project execution(through different project streams) and provides solutions to eliminate risks.
- Coordinates answers to unresolved technical issues and sets up technical support processes, involving necessary engineering teams when required.
- Verify the E2E Quality of Service and stability of the solution, ensuring that all project KPI’s are within contract definition.
- Advise on customer network evolution and strives for project up-scopes.
- Bachelor degree.
- More than 10 years’ experience in such fixed network products as MSAN / GPON / OLT/ FTTx / ONT in telecommunication field.
- Expert in H248 and SIP Protocoles.
- Good understanding of presales aspects.
- High energy and enthusiasm with an emphasis on teamwork and job enjoyment.
- Ability to take responsibility and coordination and lead technical issues.
- Understanding of operator business drivers and technology.
- Good knowledge and understanding on the development of telecommunication industry in Morocco.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.