About the role :
As a telecom technician, you participate in the deployment and development of Free Réseau
- Make fiber optic connections to Free customers
- Diagnose horizontality and verticality and audit FTTH infrastructures;
- Install optical outlets at home, connect them to risers and put them into service;
- Lay the fiber optic cable and connect a fiber optic cable bundle;
- Check the connections made and test the performance with approved certification devices;
- Write and have the client’s intervention and proper execution sheet signed;
- Carry out the reporting of your activity (Complete in a complete and relevant way the intervention forms in order to facilitate the follow-up of the activities);
- Report information to managers;
- Ensure compliance with FREE engineering rules and various assembly instructions and processes
- Verification of deliverables.
- Control the quality and test the proper functioning of the optical links made;
- Intervene in after-sales service to restore and ensure the good continuity and quality of services to the homes of fiber optic subscribers.
- Carry out incident and after-sales expertise;
- Bringing defective infrastructure back into compliance;
- Optimization of schedules, phone calls, making appointments with the management of activities (Trustees, building superintendents, concierges, etc.) and assistance to teams in the field.
Candidate requirements :
Experience: 2 years excluding internship and work-study
You have significant experience in fiber optic connection (2 years excluding internship) during which you were able to implement all connection techniques, take measurements, analyze and identify associated malfunctions.
Voluntary and autonomous, you show rigor, an ability to adapt quickly to the various situations that will come your way, and your main quality is above all a very good organization.
Curious, you have an ability to learn to integrate initial diagnostic methods of possible breakdowns in order to carry out/facilitate the repair.