About The Role:
Assists with the effective operation of the TRACK system based on established processes/procedures. Supports and assists other departments and timekeepers using the TRACK system on a daily basis.
- Sets up and maintain vendor logs in the TRACK system within established procedures
- Assists with assigning agreed upon schedules and pay formulas to each contract employee in TRACK and verifies accurate pay rates.
- Assists with generating contractor workforce schedules, including shifts and days onsite.
- Allocates billable hours for each contractor to one or more charge-to codes based on corporate and plant standards.
- Downloads information into SAP when allocations are completed and approved on contractors.
- Reviews timesheets and work schedules, and enters time worked for each contractor into the TRACK system based on established processes/procedures.
- Performs verification of invoices against the TRACK System and assists with resolving discrepancies based on set procedures in a timely manner.
- Assists with extracting and loading allocated costs from TRACK to SAP.
- Assists with coordination of contractor work performed as recorded in TRACK with Purchasing, Accounting, Contract Timekeepers, and Security in a timely manner.
- Assists with generating contractor man-hour and reconciliation reports for contractor acceptance and invoice support.
- Assists with generating workforce reports and exception reports for management.
- Overrides TRACK time calculations and/or correct activity and schedule exceptions as required based on established process for exceptions.
- Assists supplier timekeepers and other departments in performing their job functions on the TRACK System.
- Assists with system upgrades.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5 years of experience in accounts payable, refinery maintenance, or capital expenditure administration required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office database and spreadsheet applications (Access and Excel) required.
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree preferred.
- Experience using TRACK System preferred.