About the role :
Le Roy Logistique is a national and international transport organizer and a provider of tailor-made logistics solutions. Ranked among the main French transport and logistics providers, the group, with the status of a family business, owes its success to the initiative, individual responsibility and friendliness that it conveys to its employees.
- Participate in the organization of the operating activity by optimizing the means in relation to the volumes announced by the customers
- Ensure the activity in compliance with operating constraints and transport regulations
- Ensure the quality of service and the satisfaction of your customers
- Manage permanent charters
- Participate in the administrative management of the activity
Candidate requirements :
- Coming from a training in Transport and Logistics (BAC+2 minimum)
- First experience in transport operations
- You know the transport regulations
- You master computer tools as well as information and communication technologies (internet, messaging, etc.).
- A good level in a foreign language will be appreciated (English or Spanish)
- You have a sense of customer relations. Your dynamism, your ease of adaptation as well as your reactivity will be the keys to success in this position.