About the role :
AssetMark is seeking a Trust Reconciliation Specialist to help bring a continuous improvement mindset to grow the Asset Management operation. The Trust Reconciliation Specialist will identify, research, and resolve all custodial cash and position balances to various financial institutions and associated vendors.
- Identify, research, and resolve all custodial cash and position balances to various financial institutions and associated vendors.
- Liaise with banking vendor on check remittance, Fed wire, and Fiduciary Cash Account issues.
- Ensure all SOPs are documented and updated.
- Individual will provide timely, clear, and responsive communication with various teams throughout the organization, collaborating on resolution and improvement of issues.
- Identify trends and proactively implement process improvements to reduce risk, save money, improve productivity and the client experience.
- Use root cause analysis to prevent reconciliation issues from recurring while ensuring all outages are researched and cleared in a timely manner.
Candidate requirements :
- Strong knowledge and understanding of securities trading, corporate actions, dividends, and experience reconciling cash and positions.
- Detailed individual, energized by driving change and process improvement.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, high-energy, and self-directed problem solver, with an execution focus.
- ability to resolve problems through root cause analysis.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Financial and operational acumen.
- Solid customer focus, and Strong PC skills (Excel, Word)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- 3 – 5 years Securities Reconciliation Experience